It’s February and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. We’ve all had a love/hate relationship with this “holiday” over the years, so let’s switch it up in 2015 and do something a little different!
Your challenge for the month of February, if you choose to accept it, is to do as many random acts of kindness before the month is up!
Here are a couple ideas taken from around the web:
1. Email or write an old teacher who made a difference in your life.
2. Compliment someone to their boss.
3. Leave a nice server the biggest tip you can afford.
4. Put sticky notes with positive slogans on the mirrors in restrooms.
5. Pay the toll for the person behind you.
6. Play board games with senior citizens at a nursing home. (Sixty percent of them will never have a visitor during their stay).
7. Pick up someone’s tab at a restaurant.
8. Leave small gifts for strangers in random places.
Comment below with your ideas of how to brighten someone’s day! Join our community on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube and comment using #VDayRAOK to inspire someone else with your random acts of kindness.
Let’s make this a month of LOVE!
PS: Yes. My hair has a mind of its own. If we are going to be friends, it’s best that you know that now 😉